Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Free Painting Sunsets tutorial

"Sunsets are simply amazing. Every single one is different. I tried my hand at painting them quite a few times, even though, according to the Art Police, sunsets are kitsch. But who cares, I love kitsch..."


I'm thinking about making a sunset tutorial, sometime next year. In preparation I'm working on a series of oil sketches on paper. I filmed the painting process of one of these sketches with my new compact camera (I confess, I'm a gadget freak...) and boiled it down to a short 20 minutes tutorial. The 2 minutes trailer is now on YouTube. If you're interested in the free 20 minutes version, please send an email to info@janhendrikdolsma.nl. Of course you'll then have to put up with my Newsletter every two months...


No comments:

Post a Comment