Thursday, October 1, 2015

Online sale

I just returned from a short vacation on one of the Dutch Wadden Sea islands. Fantastic clouds and the occasional shower, my favorite kind of weather. I came home with a load of inspirational pictures. The downside is, I didn't have a lot of time to write an article for this blog.

In my previous blog entry I told you about the oil sketches on paper I've been working on. The sunset painting below is an example. I posted some of these sketches on my online sale page. If you're interested, please go to http://www.janhendrikdolsma.nl/paintings/

Sunset with Landwash, oil sketch on paper, 30 x 40 cm

The response to the free 20 minutes tutorial was great. By the way, the offer still stands. Please send an email to info@janhendrikdolsma.nl and I'll mail you a link to the tutorial. In the September 16 blog you'll find a link to the Youtube trailer.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment